Santa Shuffle Is This Saturday!

We’re so excited to run, walk and roll in Wilket Creek Park on the morning of Saturday, December 2, 2023, to support The Gateway Drop-in!

What It’s All About:

All funds raised through this year’s Toronto Santa Shuffle will be going directly to The Gateway.

Although The Gateway’s programming was restricted due to COVID-19, we’re still operating 78 shelter beds at 100% capacity and continue to provide 40 take-out meals each day for our local Drop-in community. As we come out of the pandemic, we are continuing to assess the scope of our Drop-in program to ensure that it best meets the increasing needs of our community members. We look forward to making some meaningful changes in 2024.

The annual operating cost for our Drop-in has increased to approximately $100,000. 75% of these funds are used to provide food for Drop-in guests, and the remaining 25% covers the staffing costs.

We were able to fully fund our 2023 Drop-in as a result of the money raised through last year’s Toronto Santa Shuffle, and we hope to do the same again for 2024.

Donate to a team today!

Scroll to Top