Santa Shuffle 2021


Run, Walk or Shuffle on December 4 and December 5 anywhere, anytime.

What It’s All About…

All funds raised through this year’s Toronto Santa Shuffle will be going directly to The Salvation Army Gateway, a shelter and Drop-in center for individuals experiencing homelessness and marginalization.

Although The Gateway’s programming and operations have changed due to COVID–19, we are still operating 54 shelter beds at 100% capacity and continue to provide 40 take-out meals each day for our local Drop-in community. While our physical Drop-in space remains closed to the community, we continue to incur many ongoing extra expenses such as cleaning and disinfecting supplies, take-out meal containers and PPE as we move through the pandemic.

The annual operating cost for our Drop – in is approximately $80,000. 75% of these funds are used to provide food for Drop-in guests, and the remaining 25% covers the staffing costs required to safely operate the programs and provide support to those who need it.

We were able to fully fund our 2021 Drop-in program as a result of the money raised through last year’s Toronto Santa Shuffle, and we hope to do the same again for 2022.

Please register now and join us for this year’s virtual event to help us reach our goal!!

Scroll to Top